National Board of Advisors
Daniel G. Aldrich III, Ph.D.
- Interim Vice Chancellor, University Advancement, University of California, Irvine
- Senior Development Associate, Institutional Advancement, Office of the President, University of California
- COSMOS board member, University of California, Irvine
- Society board member, University of California, Irvine
- Marian Bergeson’s experience includes more than 22 years in government service as Secretary of Education under Governor Pete Wilson
- A State Senator from 1984 to 1995 and Assemblywoman from 1978 to 1984 and member of the Orange County Board of Supervisors
- She has been a UCI Foundation ambassador since 1999, an advocate of the Claire Trevor School of the Arts and Arts Bridge, and a member of the Center for the Study of Democracy’s Leadership Council
- Currently, Marian Bergeson has been appointed to the California Transportation Commission
Francis M. Crinella, Ph.D.
- Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, Psychiatry & Human Behavior, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, University of California, Irvine
- Director, Neuropsychology Laboratory, UCI Child Development Center Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Irvine
R. Preston Gelhart, Ph.D.
- Educational Psychologist, EL 1336
- Emeritus Professor of Education & Psychology, Pepperdine University
- Co-founder and author of the book, The Write to Read, an educational kit designed to serve as a model to enable children to develop their own literacy reading skills, creativity and conceptual style
- Co-founder of the an after school educational center dealing with children with special needs
William M. Habermehl
- Orange County Superintendent of Schools Emeritus
- Superintendent of Distinction Award bestowed by Pepperdine Univ. 2010
- Power-Packed Philanthropist Award bestowed by the Orange County Community Foundation. 2011
- PTA Honorary Service Award for outstanding community service to children & youth in a community bestowed. 2012
- Author of the book, From Dropout....to Diploma: the ACCESS Code to Student Success, which shares the story of the program he started over 20 years ago which has saved hundreds of thousands of students from dropping out of school and going on to be successful in community colleges, universities and career technical programs.
Stephanie Schneider, Ph.D.