In The Classroom
Savanna School District:
- Encompassing parts of the cities of Anaheim, Buena Park, Cypress and Stanton, Savanna School District is an elementary school district with approximately 2400 students. These students attend one of our four schools: Cerritos, Hansen, Holder and Twila Reid Schools. Savanna's small size enables them to maintain a small town feel and a family-like atmosphere among the faculty, support staff, students, parents and the community they serve.
Anaheim City School District:
- Paul Revere Elementary School
Long Beach Unified School District:
- Burroughs Elementary School
- Ceasar Chavez Elementary School
- Keller Elementary School
- Madison Elementary School
- Prisk Elementary School
Capistrano Unified School District:
- San Juan Capistrano Elementary School
San Juan Elementary is a "No Child Left Behind, 4th year Program Improvement," Title I designated school. The majority of the school population is considered "economically disadvantaged," or below the poverty level.
OC Department of Education:
- ACCESS Program
ACCESS serves approximately 8700 at-risk level students in Orange County. The program exists to bring educational options to youth & adults who are not currently attending school in their current districts.
- Project HOPE School
Project HOPE offers a unique educational setting and outreach to homeless students; many of which reside in motels and shelters. Transportation is provided to bring students to a classroom setting at Project HOPE for a full day’s instruction followed by transportation to the Boys & Girls Club of Tustin where they receive additional supervision before returning home.
Santa Ana Unified School District:
- El Sol Science and Arts Academy
El Sol Science and Arts Academy is an outstanding dual-immersion charter school in Santa Ana, California. Founded in 2001 with 110 students in kindergarten and 1st grade, El Sol now has 680 students enrolled in preschool through eighth grade. El Sol values accountability and expects everyone – including students, teachers, administrators, parents, and the community – to support the success of the school. As a result, in its short history, El Sol has dramatically raised its test scores to become one of the top-two performing schools in Santa Ana.
Los Angeles Unified School District
- Gage Middle School
Gage Middle School is committed to providing a challenging learning environment where students thrive and become life long learners through a variety of educational programs and opportunities coupled with their diverse staff.